Fabric Structural Membrane
|Min. Order (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $40 / Square Meter|
Safe and Easy to instal.
Membrane structures, Tensile membrane structure, Tension membrane structures
PTFE coated fiberglass membrane used for tensioned fabric structures
The PTFE membrane material is a new rising constructional material and a compound material formed by painting PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethene) resin on the extremely thin glass fiber (3μ M).
The PTFE membrane material has a stable shape and is a constructional membrane material that can bear certain loads. It's well known as "6th constructional material" following brick, stone, concrete, steel and wood. It has a flexible texture and rich shapes, thoroughly breaking through the limitation of shape and span. It's a soft sculpture that a designer fully reflects a creative space full of personal charm.
The PTFE membrane material is one of membrane materials in commonest use in the world membrane structural building and has the following advantages:
1. The PTFE membrane material has a highly strong mechanical performance.
2. The PTFE membrane material has an excellent optical performance.
3. The PTFE membrane material has a superior acoustic performance.
4. The PTFE membrane material has a superior fireproof performance.
5. The PTFE membrane material has a sound insulation performance.
6. The PTFE membrane material has an independent self cleaning performance.