PTFE/Teflon Fiberglass Fabrics
|Min. Order (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|100+||US $6-30 / Square Meter|
Features of teflon glass fabrics and cloth:
1. Stable dimension, high intensity, elongation coefficient less 5‰
2. Good temperature tolerance, 24 working temperature -140 to 360 Celsius degree.
3. Low coefficient of friction and dielectric constant, good insulating capacity.
4. Non stick, easy to clear adhesives on the suface
5. Good chemical resistance: It can almostly resist most of chemical medicines, acids, alkalis, and salt; Fireproof, lower in aging.
6. Static resistance.
7. Good abrasion resistance.
8. Weather resistant and age resistant
Used as stick liners intermediate.
Used as various conveyor belts, fusing belts, sealing belts or anywhere need resisting high temperature, non stick, chemical resistance etc.
Used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum, chemical industries, as wrapping materal, insulating material, high temperature resistance material in electrical industries, desulfurizing material in power plant etc.
Main sorts and specifications:
1. Thickness: 0.08-0.9mm
2. Structure of basical fabric: Plain, diagonal, satin, etc
3. Width: 1000-4000mm
4. Color: Brown, white, black, black-argent
Way of coating: Double-faced coating, single-faced coating, ventilate coating, static resistant coating.
We could produce different kinds of PTFE Teflon coated fabrics of the following grades according to different application request:
1. Ordinary industry grade: It has good capability of heat resistant, antisepsis and non-viscidity;
2. Standard grade: It is made from imported material, besides having the grate capability of antisepsis and heat resistant, the surface is more smooth and it has better non-viscidity capability. It could be used in ordinary industry field, and has better predominance on being used as plastic module separating, and separating patch, gasket, separating module of some products.
3. Food grade: The surface is smooth, non-stick, heat resistant, easy to wash, and it can be used more safely on food industry;
4. Static resisting grade (fabric of static resisting): Besides the capability of fiberglass fabric coated with Teflon, by special process, it has the capability of resisting static to satisfy customers' request.
|Model||Colour||Thickness||Max Width||Weight||Tensile Strength||
TemperatureRange (° C)