PTFE Mesh Belt
1. High temperature resistance
2. High drying efficiency
3. Non-toxic & non stick
4. Good flex fatigue resistance
PTFE teflon mesh belts are made from fine glassfiber or Kevlar as basic weaving material, coated with excellent PTFE resin
Features Of PTFE teflon mesh belts:
1. High temperature resistance-It can continuously work under-140 to 360° C, max resist high temperature up to 360° C.
2. Permeability-It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for its permeability.
3. Chemical resistance-It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
4. Non Stick-It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
5. Good flex fatigue resistance-It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It's better for small wheels.
Applications of PTFE teflon mesh belts:
1. Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
2. Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer.
3. Conveyer belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
4. Oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5. Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.
|Item No||Mesh Size||Material||Thickness||Weight||Resistance||Max Width||Tensile Strength|