Teflon Foods Microwave Dryer Mesh Belt
1) It can be used under the temperature of -196 degrees to 300 degrees, which has the capability of weather resistant and age resistant. Under practical situation of high temperature of 250 degrees for 200 days, not only the intensity will not decrease, the weight will not reduce; If put it under the high temperature of 350 degrees for 120 hours, the weight only decreased by about 0.6%; Under the situation of -180 degrees, it will not chap and keep the original pliability;
2) Hardly to adhere any material; It is easy to wash away the blot or other dust such as resin, coating material, etc.
3) Chemical corrosion resistant, it could resist acid, alkali, aqua fortis and various kinds of organic liquid corrosion;
4) Good dimension stability (the ratio of extending is lower than 0.5%), High intensity, good mechanical capability;
5) Resisting impotence caused by bend, and it could be used on smaller tread;
6) Capability of medicament resistant and non-poison, almost to resisting all kinds of medicament;
7) Fireproofing and flame resisting.
8) Capability of breathe freely, the rate of breathe of conveyer belt which reduce the consuming of heat and increase the efficiency of drying.
A: Weaving, printing: Parching access and parching room belt for stamp parching, washing-dye parching, fabric reducing parching, non-weaving cloth parching, etc;
B: Silk-net, printing: Parching access and parching room belt for silk printing parching, lax parching machine, paper filtering parching, ultraviolet parching, plastic parching, etc;
C: Other areas: Parching room belt for high-cycle parching, micro wave parching, various food -frosting and thawing, roasting, swathe heat shrinking. Teflon mesh belt is suitable for all the occasion convection or heat manufacture delivering condition.
Specification: Thickness: 0.2-1.35mm
Mesh size: 0.5-10mm, square(4× 4mm, 1× × 1mm, etc. )
Color: Light coffee, coffee, black
We could provide "Kevlar-PTFE mesh fabric".
Fireproof grade: A Grade-noncombustible, GB8624-2006, Germany Grade DIN4102, A1 Grade (have passed the test of National Firefight Supervise Test Centre)
Safe and environmentalistic: Have passed the test of European SGS RoHS;
Explain of product type:
1. FGT-"First" glass fiber coated product;
2. N-means "mesh fabric"(NET)
3. The "× " follow "N" means the mesh size (mm),
For example: 4× 4, means the mesh size is 4mm× 4mm;
4× 4× 2, "2"means this fabric is double weft;
4. The number and letter follow "× " means thickness and color, e. G. "05" means the thickness is 0.5mm, "12" means the thickness is 1.2mm, "C" means coffee (brown), "B" means black.
5. The last capital letter "I" means this product is made of import material, if it is "G", it means the material is homemade.
6. If the mesh fabric if "plain" or "diagonal", it could be denoted as "P" and "L", without denotation means "diagonal".