PTFE Coated Conveyor Belt
Delivery Detail: Within 15 days
SpecificationsPTFE fiberglass fabric is made from high intensity fiberglass yarn by plain weaving, satin weaving or cross grain
PTFE fiberglass fabric is made from high intensity fiberglass yarn by plain weaving, satin weaving or cross grain, coated with fine quality PTFE Teflon latex and then dried.
Features of PTFE high temperature fiberglass fabric:
1. Dimensional stability, high strength, lengthening coefficient is less than 5%
2. High temperature resistance, continuous operating temperature is -70-260 degree, can resist up to 320 degree in a short time
3. Skin friction coefficient is low, good insulating property;
4. Resistance to bond, easy to clean all kinds of oil stain, dirty spot or other attached in the surface;
5. Excellent resistance of all kind of strong acidic or alkaline corrosion, no burning, endurable to aging.
Applications of PTFE high temperature fiberglass fabric:
1. Used as food heating liner, microwave oven liner and microwave drying belt;
2. Used as lining, washer or covering cloth in rubber or plastic industry, applied as blanket;
3. Depending on different thickness required, it can be used as conveyor belt in all kind of drying machines for drug ingredient, tea, food or chemical, adhesive belt, sealing belt;
4. Used as corrosion resistant wrapping of all kinds of pipelines for petroleum and chemical engineering, electronic and electrical insulating material, temperature resistant wrapping material and environmental desulphurization of exhaust gas from thermal power plant, etc.
|Item||colour||thickness||max width||weight||tnsile strength||temperature|